Karma ka vigyan : Series of 10 Lectures-Laws of Success and Failure according to Bhagavad Gita-Hindi Audios Online
This online course contains series of ten lectures in Hindi relating to Laws of Success and Failure as mentioned in Bhagavad-gita. These principles are presented in easy to assimilate manner by Shri Vrindavanchandra Das, a life coach.
- On successful completion of the purchase transaction, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to this lecture. Using the link you would be able to listen to the lecture online on your computer or a smart phone. If you want a CD to be shipped to your address, please add another product called Physical CD worth Rs 50/- to your cart.
- Topics covered are material necessities, work execution, spiritual life within the jurisdiction of matter, ways to know how one is advancing in one's life, practical performance of duties to conquer influences and many more.
- Fruitive activities are cause for material bondage. Knowledge that one is a spirit soul is alone not sufﬁcient. One also has to act in the status of spirit soul. Action in Krishna Consciousness is not an action on the fruitive platform.
- Join our LIVE Q&A session to seek any clarification to your questions.
Join our LIVE class every week on advanced topics.
- Receive periodical updates on our WhatsApp and Facebook groups.
- Call us on Mobile: +91 92-1053-1053 for any further information.
- For any queries feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.