To watch the lecture, please click on below video link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the meaning of the word “kula-angaram” used in the verse 1.18.37 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
2. According to the present discourse, which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
3. In the verse 1.18.41 of Srimad Bhagavatam, who has been addressed by the word “Narendra”?CorrectIncorrect
4. “Those who are free from false prestige, illusion and false association, who understand the eternal, who are done with material lust, who are freed from the dualities of happiness and distress, and who, unbewildered, know how to surrender unto the Supreme Person attain to that eternal kingdom.” From which scripture has this statement been quoted?CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the present discourse, which of the following statements is true?