To watch the lecture, please click on below video link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the meaning of the word “matsarah” used in the verse 1.18.29 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
2. In the verse 1.18.29 of Srimad Bhagavatam, the word “brahmanam” is used to address __________.CorrectIncorrect
3. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.29 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect
4. “The behaviour of Maharaja Parikshit towards Shamika Rishi was not due to his past misdeeds. The arrangement was so made by Lord Sri Krishna just to call the King back home, back to Godhead.” – This statement from the purport of the verse 1.18.31 of Srimad Bhagavatam has been established by the opinions of which of the following Vaishnava acharyas?CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.31 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect