To watch the lecture, please click on below video link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.20 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following examples portrays the complete independence and perfectness of Lord Sri Krishna?CorrectIncorrect
2. The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna has been addressed by the name _____________ in the verse 1.18.21 of Srimad Bhagavatam.CorrectIncorrect
3. What is the meaning of the word “Vibhutih” used in the verse 1.18.20 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.21 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following sampradayas declare that declare that Lord Krishna, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and no other personality is equal to Him or greater than Him?CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.21, which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect