To watch the lecture, please click on below video link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the meaning of the word “Vriddha-anuvirttya” used in the verse 1.18.18 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
2. “Any man, whatever he may be, whether a brahmana or sudra by birth, or a householder or mendicant in the order of society, if he is conversant with the science of Krishna, he can be accepted as an acharya or guru, a spiritual master.” According to the purport of the verse 1.18.18 of Srimad Bhagavatam, this has been stated by __________.CorrectIncorrect
3. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.18 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the present discourse, Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu elevated _______________ to the position of namacharya, or the authority in preaching the glories of the holy name of the Lord.CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.18 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect