To watch the lecture, please click on below video link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the meaning of the word “Adabhra” used in the verse 1.18.16 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
2. Who has been addressed by the word “Maha-bhagavata” in the verse 1.18.16 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
3. “There are many instances in the transcendental histories of the world of an impersonalist who has later become a devotee.” In the present discourse, this statement is been explained by the example of ____________.CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.16 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.16 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect