To watch the lecture, click on below link:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- By what name is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krishna addressed in verse 1.18.15 of Shrimad Bhagavatam?
2. What is the meaning of the word “Susrusatam” used in verse 1.18.15 of Srimad Bhagavatam?CorrectIncorrect
3. According to the purport of verse 1.18.15 of Srimad Bhagavatam, what should be the aim of the speaker of the transcendental activities of the Lord?CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the purport of the verse 1.18.15 of Srimad Bhagavatam, which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect
5. “Those who drink through aural reception, fully filled with the nectarean message of Lord Krishna, the beloved of the devotees, purify the polluted aim of life known as material enjoyment and thus go back to Godhead, to the lotus feet of Him [the Personality of Godhead].” – In the present discourse, this verse has been taken from which Vedic scripture?CorrectIncorrect