Download 'GIVE Gita' App in order to participate.
About Gita Olympiad
GITA Olympiad is an online quiz conducted by GIVE (Gaurannga Institute for Vedic Education) to test the understanding of Bhagavad Gita based on the audio lectures provided by GIVE. Please read the steps below to know how it works:
- STEP 1: Register for the quiz. Last date of Registration is 15-April-2022.
- STEP 2: Listen to the Bhagavad Gita Course. Link of the course will be provided to you on this page itself as soon as you complete the Registration.
- STEP 3: Appear for the online Quiz on 01-May-2022. The quiz will be enabled on this page on 01-May-2022 from 12 PM to 1 PM IST.
- STEP 4: Winners will be declared on 08-May-2022 5PM IST on our YouTube channel ‘GIVEGITA’ and in the ‘GIVE Gita’ App. Winners will also be notified via email/sms on registered email/mobile.
Prizes will be given rank wise. All the candidates who appear for the quiz will be ranked based on their performance in the quiz.
Prizes will be credited to the Bank account of the winners. Winners will be required to share the bank account details in which they want to receive the prize money.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 51000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 21000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 11000/-
- 100 prizes of Rs. 1,100/- each
- All participants will get a certificate.
- In addition to above prizes and certificates, a SURPRISE GIFT will be given to all participants.
Benefits of Participating in Gita Olympiad (Quiz)
- You’ll get access to the audio lectures based on Bhagavad Gita that will explain Bhagavad Gita in just 13 hours.
- The 13 hours course is the thematic presentation of Bhagavad Gita explained scientifically and logically, with practical examples from day to day life.
- The knowledge given in the 13 hours course will help you to lead a tension free, productive and focused life.
- Bhagavad Gita is the secret to a happy and successful life.
How you win even if you don’t win the Quiz
Almost all of the world’s best motivational speakers base their talks on the timeless wisdom of Bhagavad Gita. If you want to hear all the lectures of these speakers, you will be spending lacs of rupees and hundreds of hours. Whereas, here you are getting the gist of the knowledge of Bhagavad Gita for FREE.
The format of the quiz will be as follows:
- The quiz will have 100 multiple choice questions based on the 13 hours audio preparation material provided to you after registration.
- You will be given multiple choices for each question and you are required to choose the right answer.
- Total time for attempting 100 questions will be 1 hour.
- You can take the quiz on any smart phone, tablet or computer enabled with internet.
- Everyone is eligible for appearing in the GITA Olympiad Quiz.
- There is no restriction on the age, caste, creed, religion, etc.
Scoring and Ranking
A fair mechanism for scoring and ranking will be followed. Following is the scoring and ranking criteria.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- In case of same scores, persons who finished the quiz earlier will have a higher rank than the person with same score who finished the quiz later.
- Registration begins: 14-Feb-2022
- Registration closes: 15-April-2022
- Date of the Olympiad Quiz: 01-May-2022 12 PM – 1PM
- Announcement of Prize Winners: 08-May-2022 5PM IST